At 2wheel4 we want to provide the best products and service possible. We try to make our product descriptions as clear and honest as possible. To enable us to achieve this we understand we must have an open, clear and easy to use return process.
Whilst we do our best to sell well made and amazing value products, we understand sometimes a product may not be suitable or you find it is not as you expected. This is why we offer a 30 day return policy from date of dispatch if you are not 100% satisfied with any product purchased from us.
There is no small print.
We don’t mind returns we understand this is just part of selling online.
- To keep returns simple, you do not need to fill out any forms or questionnaires.
- You can check the status of your order or return at the following link.
- You only need to let your intent to return the item within 30 days, the item may arrive after this time.
- If the website is on a holding page or under maitanance your return will still be accepted.
- You can easily use our contact page to contact us or reply to our despatch and order status emails.
- You do not need your original receipt to return a product.
- You do not need original packaging to return a product, but we do recommend keeping it to make returns easier.
- You do not need to use a signed or tracked service for smaller items. We will process your return as soon as the product arrives. (However you are liable for the return reaching us)
- You can use any return carrier you like.
- Products do not need to have original tags to be returned.
- In all cases refunds will be returned via the same method you paid.
Please see below for common return questions.
My Item Did Not Arrive?
In a tiny number of cases, if an item is not delivered or you cannot locate your parcel please contact us via direct email or our contact us page.
We are responsible to the goods until they reach you, so we will work with the carrier to try and locate your parcel and find out why it was not delivered. We will keep you informed every step of way, and work as quickly as possible.
If the parcel cannot be recovered, we will replace the item for you at our cost. We can only apologise for this issue, but all carriers have a small amounts of loss. The important thing is we are here to resolve any carrier loss issues.
The Item Arrived Damaged Or Is Faulty.
We do our best to check products for faults before dispatch but as with any hand made goods a very tiny number may slip through the net or can be damaged in transit. We apologise for this but rest assured we are here to put thing right as quickly as possible and at our expense.
If you find a product has a fault or has been damaged, we will in turn arrange the collection of the faulty goods at our expense. We generally use Myhermes and email you this prepaid label. We use the Parcelshop service to avoid collection needing to made on a certain day, and avoid having to wait at home or wait in a long queue to send the item back to us. You have 14 days to use the label once it has been emailed to you and we can help find a Parcelshop in your area or you can check at the Myhermes website.
We will then at our cost send a replacement product to you as soon as possible and keep you updated.
My Product Does Not Fit As Expected Or is Not Suitable Or I Simply Changed My Mind.
We recommend you leave the tags on the product when it arrives (however removing the tags does not invalidate your right to a refund) and check its size and suitability. You can also fit the product to your bike with the tags intact. You have a full 30 days to check the suitability of any product purchased from 2wheel4 so you have no reason to rush.
If the item is not suitable or for any other reason or you simply don’t want it then all you need to do is contact us via our direct email or contact us page. We will in turn send you the full return details. You can ask for exchange or a full refund.